1) To avoid unnecessary hassles, misunderstandings and disputes, following rules & regulations are laid down so that the event ends in good spirit and on a positive note.
2) Please check the route kms carefully based on your fitness level. If you don’t feel good, opt out or just take it easy for a few kms.
3) You shall consult your physician to assess your suitability to participate in the rides.
4) Ensure to register Personal data including the emergency contact person details in the Emergency Cyclist Id provided in the C3B WApp Group in case there be a problem during the ride.
5) Helmets are compulsory for all cyclists. Cyclists without helmets will not be allowed to participate.
6) This is a ride not a race. Obey road rules and cycle to the extreme left of the road.
7) You take full responsibility for participating in the event and do not hold any organisers, sponsors, associates, volunteers, entities responsible for any injury or accident.
8) You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event, You are not liable to blame the organisers, sponsors, associates and volunteers for the same.
9) Understand that the event goes through the roads in the city that may have vehicular traffic especially on the return journey. Though our Bicycle Councillors, Bicycle Marshals & volunteers will take care of managing the traffic, you are requested to watch and be careful of the vehicular traffic. We request total co-operation from participants in this regard.
10) You agree that Cycle Chala City Bacha, organisers, sponsors, associates and volunteers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
11) You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organisers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
12) Please carry your own puncture kits and spare tube. Puncture fixing is not under our support.
13) All riders in any ride will have to bring their own bicycle, support equipment and ride essentials.
14) Ensure 8 hours of sleep a day prior to the event.
15) Eat breakfast/fruits and hydrate well before the event starts.
16) Carry water with you & do not forget to refill your water bottles
17) At any point of time you have any problem with your health or bicycle, contact Bicycle Councillor/ Marshal
18) Do not continue the ride if you start feeling uncomfortable or uneasy at any point.
19) Please warm up before the ride starts & do stretching exercises after you complete the ride.
20) Drink water to rehydrate and eat after the completion of the ride
21) Guardian or Parents should accompany kids below 16 years.
22) All rights reserved with the orgainsers, participants agree that event photography & videography will be the sole property of Cycle Chala City Bacha